About the Role
The Hotel Reception Staff are at the forefront of ensuring
that our customer have an excellent experience whilst they are on
holiday with us.
Reporting to the Hotel Manager this pivotal role supports our
in-resort management team and offers essential assistance and
services to our guests. In this customer-facing role you’ll build
and maintain excellent relationships with guests whilst ensuring
their needs are catered for at every opportunity.
It’s not all work and no play though! You could learn a new
sport and explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
We’ve a strong management team that provides on-going support
and training. You can gain new qualifications, there’s a
development programme for career progression with the prospect to
work year-round in one of our chalet hotels in top European ski
- General administration and assistance with airport
transfers, complaint handling, logging of maintenance
- Security of guests’ belongings and room keys
- General reception duties including the booking of
excursions, restaurants & car hire. Dealing with lost
property, foreign exchange and any other guest queries.
- Preparation and updating of room packs/notice
boards/welcome packs etc.
- Providing translation services where required, with
locals, suppliers etc
- Informing departments of new arrivals and any special
- In the absence of a first aid officer, dealing with first
aid: Accompanying guests to hospital or doctor, dealing with
insurance company claims.
- Registration of guests with all authorities, control and
security of passports
- Cashing up tills
- Supporting the Head Office Customer Services
- To assist with evening entertainments.
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development